Saturday, June 27, 2009

Feelin' fine.

I remember, years ago seeing 2001: A Space Odyssey. I was at maungawhai (I don't know how you spell that, eheh) I think it was easter. Hahah I was just thinking about it today. I didn't see the whole thing but I remembered there was an evil computer who killed people and when they shut it down it sung "daisy, daisy!" WEIRD. I want to watch that movie again it sounds cool. Anyway. I really have to do my speech.
Speech speech! Gotta do that... NOW. NOW. NOW!!!
Muse slash fails. Do you know why? Because they're DOIN' IT RONG.
seriously, it's not some ridiculous "OH DOM I LOVE YOU LET'S RUN AWAY TOGETHER!" "BUT MATT, WHAT WILL CHRIS DO?!" "OH IT'S OKAY, HE HAS TOM!!! LOLOLOL" AND THEY RUN OFF IN TO THE SUNSET AND HAVE ALIEN BABIES.
NO.
Lol I was on the slash comm on el jay and... NO NO NO. I came across a highly traumatic and disturbing chris/tom one, I just uhhh skimmed it before closing it because DO NOT WANT. ahahahahhahahaha seriously. It has to be ridiculous. That's basically it. Think hullabaloo! Set to angsty hyper chondriac music. AHAHAH
WHAT
Anyway. I had another traumatic and highly disturbing dream last night. (I'd had a disturbing dream on either monday or tuesday night.) Yyyyyyyyyyyyeah. it was truly bizarre. And what was odd, was that I woke up and went back to sleep and the dream continued in the same vein. Usually when you go back to sleep you have an entirely different dream. The first part was okay, if not highly odd. It... well I was thinking along with the dream, "yeah, go you! admitting it and all!" but afterwards I figured it was fairly odd. The dream then mutated in to a whole pile of rubbish designed to infuriate and distress me. Without being nightmarish! For the most part. At the last part, I was going oh god please let this be a dream oh god this had better not be real- OH THANK GOD, THIS IS A DREAM! NOW I JUST HAVE TO WAKE UP! and lo and behold I woke up, and lay there for a while feeling severely freaked out.
Today we went in to town. I got a t shirt. I GOT A T SHIRT OF EPIC PROPORTIONS.
EPIC PROPORTIONS. eheheheheeheheh.
Now, I must go search the interweb for info on Scientology so I can write my speech. Eeeeep.


Edit: AW CRAP IT'S 11.30 NOW!!! WHY IS TIME GOING SO FAST?!?? I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING. GODDD HELP ME
well I only have myself to blame. AARRRGH SCREW YOU, SPEECHES!
Also, screw you, tvtropes! DO YOU KNOW HOW ADDICTING THAT STUPID SITE IS. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW JUST HOW MUCH IT IS. GODDAMMIT.

No comments: