Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm just a big toasty cinnamon bun

Okay, well, today I realised the full extent of my extreme... obsession. With this fictional character. I'M JUST REALLY INTERESTED IN HIS BACKSTORY, YOU GUYS!!!!! WHAT WAS HIS LIFE LIKE? WHEN DID ALL THESE HAPPENSTANCES OCCUR? WHY IS HE AWESOME AND NERDY AND ADORABLE?

also I saw Star Trek and every character was awesome, basically. Yeah.
Today was pretty great. I did nothing for most of the day, before watching copious amounts of stuff avec mon frere. Then mon frere started playing his random bionicle computer game and it was hilarious and I laughed way too much and then I flailed over said person I am obsessed with and then I saw Star Trek and you guys, IT'S SO SO SO COLD!!!!!! Whoo!
Also I missed 30 Rock and I must watch it because Jonathan was fired and Kenneth was his replacement as an assistant WHICH SOUNDED FAMILIAR and lol, 30 Rock, you are awesome and also I see what you did there. I see it. >_>
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood times.
=}
It was a good day!!! Nay, a great day!
I just love that guy so much, you guys. Too bad he's, uh, you know, fictional. And gay.
Look if you weren't aware that I was a nerdy poindexter, you are aware now! So there.

1 comment:

adriana said...

hey i love your blog! do you think you could follow mine?