Thursday, May 14, 2009

You have the brainpan of a stagecoach tilter

hehehe
weird weather today! on the way to school, there was a HUGE rainbow in the sky. On the way back, there was a big raincloud in the middle of a blue sky, and underneath was a sheet of grey, everything else normal apart from this cloud with rain pouring down. It looked pretty awesome.
Today we got the day off yay! that is to say the writing classes got to go to town and listen to all these people rambling about stuff. It was pretty cool. We bought lots of food and Lucy got an ice cream, making everyone late and of course, it melted and went everywhere. There's a reason we keep away from her when she has yoghurt. Or semi-liquidous foodstuffs of any kind. Liquidous is not a word, apparently.
Anyway I was saying about the weather, as much as I hate winter the weather is awesome. I hate the freezing cold but if you look at the sky it's always insane. Bizarre coloured yellow clouds in the morning, peculiar lighting through steely grey clouds. whoo. The other day we were driving along and I was listening to Sing For Absolution and the weather was strangely... perfect for the song. It was really pretty in all it's strangeness. It was... sunset filtered through wispy clouds and made everything grey and slightly yellow. FUNTIMES also, super grey almost black clouds are cool too. Basically: The sky is REALLY AWESOME in winter. Also I love rain. I say I hate winter, and I do, but it's also completely rad.
So yeah, we got the day off, met with frwends and stood around waiting for the bus. It was fun.
Sam brought her bass along in the morning and I stole her laptop to look up tabs. I played Feeling Good because it was the easiest. XDD And then she wanted her laptop back so I had to stop. Stupid basses and their thick strings =[
Also, House on tuesday was molto bene. Freaky subconscious in the form of Amber, yay! And various other shenanigans.
Aaaaaanyway that is all I have to say right now, methinks.
Au revoir.

No comments: