Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's for you

Soo um well I clearly am not good with coffee because I made a mochaccino and instead of putting in one teaspoon I put it two? And now I'm all trembly like. Hahahah wish me luck getting to sleep!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so I've been trying to study for an algebra test tomorrow since 5.30 ish. I mean yeah a lot of the time I was humming out of tune and frowning at my notes but STILL. I mean, The weird thing is I understand algebra? I mean way more than I did last year. It actually is not difficult, but when it comes to solving it I get all messed up like. Hoping to pass!!!! I depends what the questions are and I mean, we had 11 pages of notes. AAARRRGH. >=[ I compressed them in to 5 pages but AARRRGGGHH

afals;djkfawewithaowuwrskjfstktsdfklasdjfgdhag
but UM I HAD FERRERO ROCHERS
and and and
the other day I had a science test
and I got merit which was okay
but but, only three people got excellence for the last question and I was ONE OF THEM. PROUD MOMENT!!! And I didn't even write much. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
so anyway today was pretty cool.
not really looking forward to tomorrow but WHATEVERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Let's just get it over with ehhhh
seriously.... one extra teaspoon of coffee and I'm all like AAEEHEEYYYYEHEHEYYADSF WRGSLGAYGHEAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going now.


OH BTW: I WAS ON HOUSEWILSONLOL AND IT WAS TALKING ABOUT ONE OF THE NEW EPS
SO
HOUSE/WILSON: CANON AGAIN

No comments: