Tuesday, May 5, 2009

BASSFACE

I JUST FOUND THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER
EVER EVER EVER

A GIF OF CHRISTOPHER WOLSTENHOLME DOIN A BASS SLIDE A LA KNIGHTS OF CYDONIA AT HAARP
GAHAHAHAHAHRRRR IT'S AMAZING HAHAHA I LOVE THAT


....I totally had stuff to talk about but I totally can't think of anything now.
So, Imma just pop in to say HI THERE

HOWS IT GOIN
I'm doin pretty alright!
Fantastic! Glorious!!!
Catch you later. =D

Okay, I don't care if you don't like Muse but if you only watch one Muse video in your life it should be this one.
Why? Well, Matt grabs an amp, drags it along the floor, waves the mic around and then stands on it to play. Takes apart Doms drums while he's drumming, and then Chris randomly goes crazy and stands semi in the crowd? playing the bass over his head, then they smash up the drums. ANYWAY it's INSANE. Kind of blurry but TOTES IRRELEVANT. Whooooo!!!!!



Edit: Screw you, Warner Music.

No comments: