Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What I would like though, is a Spanish peanut

ffffffffffeh.
So you know what's good? I don't have to go to school tomorrow, and as such I can SLEEP IN aaah it's going to be AMAZING. Yay. And well I only have my French exam to go. That should be okay. Not so sure how maths went today. Once again I think I completely messed up the last question on account of my idiotic brain.
Sooo yes. Hahah. Today I was all like "I want a Spanish peanut" and then tash had peanuts and I ATE SOME. So that was a great accomplishment. /sarcasm
still it was fun eating peanuts???
so I made this playlist with 90 songs on it. It takes six hours to listen to. XD I think I'll listen to it without skipping any songs tomorrow. My life: so fascinating.
Anyway after Friday morning I shall be freee for another four days, how spiffing.
I'm sure I had something to talk about...hmm. Oh well.
Weeeeeell I'm just going to go now. I have two rad songs for you today. (OOH, GOODY!)
Southern Girl and Zee Deveel by Incubus. Fun awesome times!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was bad...
this is completely random - me posting a comment
but i just have to tell you
that my mum says peanut when its too rude to say penis.
so.
...
hope u had a great time eating...spanish...peanuts.....
>.>

Kate said...

damn those euphemisms! I would prefer the actual foodstuffs. opposed to the alternative. -_-'

XDD