Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Yeah, I saw that one coming. And it was pretty great.

I am inexplicably happy? Okay it is explainable to some extent I guess... look little stupid things make me happy. Also I don't know what the time is because my toolbar has disappeared. So I will learn what the time is when I post this.
So yeah, I'm happy. I need to sleep, but I am really really HAPPY.
We should all be purely happy more often. It's a pretty good feeling.
Worried about the future? Don't be! Just be happy that the present is going pretty okay for you. Even if you feel like it isn't, well you probably have it better than some people in other aspects anyway.
Of course when people tell you to "be happy and grateful and live every day to the max!" it seems like random lipservice and you don't truly feel happy because well those words just aren't inspiring enough. Yeah well then DON'T listen to them just be happy. That sentence... makes NO sense at all but you know what I'm saying. Well you should. Anyway you can always go on youtube and search up "boom de yada" because it's pretty cool even if it's mildly cheesy but still really pretty awesome.
ANYWAY yeah I'm glad to be happy.
....Yay. =]
Stuff can be win. Take some time to ignore all the crappiness and be happy.
Like, running around in a meadow with daisy chains happy. You know?
hahaha, okay then that's great.

Bye now.


(It's 12.50. ten to one? hahaha... whoops. better go to bed then. XD)

No comments: