Saturday, April 11, 2009

It's just a little airbourne.

YES I AM OCD BECAUSE I WISH TO ORGANISE MY VARIOUS DISPLAY PICTURES ON MSN.
Seriously though WHO DOES THAT.

Also I am scrobbling lots of Muse so it becomes in my top ten. I must push The Killers (190 plays) away, Muse is currently on... 189? WHOOO.

Speaking of The Killers it was EPIC WIN AMAZING WHOO. And The Checks opened for them (apparently they did that for Muse as well) and they were really good too, but The Killers was win on a stick. We had molto bene seats. That's probably not how you spell that.

ALSO I HAVE AN AWESOME SPACE INVADERS BAG, AND A MUSE POSTER

I HAVE A POSTER OF MUSE

ASDFA yeah I love it.

Also it's the holidays and apparently it's easter tomorrow or something. If I do not get chocolate I will be sad.
Doctor who on monday, hoorah
and...yeah that's about it actually.


YOU KNOW SOMETHING?
I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS:
"I want to see Muse!"
"THEY'VE ALREADY BEEN HERE TWICE."

WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT EVEN MEAN??!?!?!?!!??!

Okay firstly? I KNOW THAT. Secondly: Is that supposed to imply that they're never coming back again? Thirdly: SHUT UP, I DON'T CARE ABOUT HOW MANY TIMES THEY'VE BEEN HERE, I CARE ABOUT THEM COMING HERE AGAIN. Fourthly: I saw an interview with them and the person said that they had already been here twice and would they like to come back and they said they would like to come back again. OKAY so I mean it's not like you are going to say "No I do not want to return here gtfo" but jeez BANDS SOMETIMES, YOU KNOW, VISIT PLACES MORE THAN TWICE. hahaha

If anyone else says that to me I will have to hit them on the head with something. =D??

I keep using double spacing today?

190 PLAYS, WHOO. Okay this next one equals TENTH

If I make no sense then that's okay you can just ignore me I'm bored.
(PS I don't know why people don't like starlight I mean yes it's a single that gets played a lot but THE PIANO BIT. THE PIANO. HAVE YOU EVEN HEARD IT.)

No comments: