Sunday, April 26, 2009

Garrrrrrrrrr

Okay so school actually doesn't start on Wednesday. It starts on Tuesday.
AARRRRGGHHHH
MAN THAT'S ANNOYING
a whole day of holiday taken away from me.
......oh well.

>=[

soooooooooo yeah.
=|

hahahahaaha
coherency: I do not have it.
Okay this next bit is me just... rambling about guitars and stuff. listing. guitars. completely boring so you don't have to read it XDDDD

Matthew Bellamy's Guitars are the most drool-worthy guitars in the world. If I won the lottery, I would kind of have to buy one. They're around 10,000 New Zealand dollars. They're insane. I love them. I love all of them.

O_________________________O

The Glitterati and The Bomber and the most super uber customised one... that I don't know the name of. Haha it's called The Black Manson. The seven string Jazz Manson, The Seattle Manson and the M1D1 Manson (he smashed it!) Oooh I like the Mirror Manson. GAH SILVER BOMBER is uber shiny. Yes I AM telling you about all the guitars. In incredibly minor detail. Shut up. OOOOH Laser Manson. I've never really seen that one. IDK about the Ali Top one? Kaoss Manson... some of these guitars look pretty similar so Idk. ANYWAY YEAH.
DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
OH and that random guitar used in Hoodoo is ridiculously pretty. So yeah. Hahaha the rust relic one is cool. DUDE he has a LOT of guitars... or has had a lot of guitars. Phoar.
He threw one in the sea.

ASFASDFASD THE JT-RES ONE FOR PLUG IN BABY MUSIC VIDEO
is AMAZING
look you can just go now I'm just going to be flailing about these guitars okay. hahahaha. I'm kind of dying here though. These guitars are all EPIC. =D
Hmm, wiki says he threw the guitar in to the sand, not the sea. XD

ahaha fender stratocaster is an awesome name for a guitar
oooh but the Hoodoo guitar is a PRS 513 and it's ridiculously cool
ooooh Londaxe is a strange one
woah what? an eight string bass? O_o
and a ridiculously awesome electric double bass


OKAY I could just ramble some more buuuuuuuuuuuuut I wont
au revoir

No comments: