Friday, April 17, 2009

DON'T BLINK. DON'T EVEN MOVE. BLINK AND YOU'RE DEAD.

PARANOIA INDUCING STUFFFFFFFFF

ADVERTISERS WATCHING YOUR EVERY SINGLE FREAKING MOVE JUST SO THEY GET SOME MOAR MONEY

FREAKY TELEVISION SHOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you tv tropes. I've missed inanely browsing your every last page. I have now stumbled upon nightmare fuel and co (OH HI TY STEVEN MOFFAT HEY WHO TURNED OUT THE LIGHTS ARE YOU MY MUMMY DON'T BLINK WTF BEHIND THE SOFA)

aaaaaaaaanyway. So yeah I've been on tv tropes. And I've been reading about a book called House of leaves. and paranoia inducing things, and nightmare fuel terrifying things. I...yeah. It's now midnight and I have to go to bed soon OH YAY THAT WILL BE FUN
anyway on a non terrifying side of things I have lots to say but I wont say it right now because my fingers hurt and yeah I'm interested in scary stuff.

i have to GO NOW BECAUSE THERE ARE NO LIGHTS ON oh wait there's one. ALTHOUGH I MUST SAY: YOU KNOW MY DREAM ABOUT THE PLANETS, WELL I SAW A RAINBOW AT NIGHT AND IT LOOKED LIKE A MASSIVE PLANET ORBITING THE EARTH AND IT WAS FANTASTIC

1 comment:

? zerahiah ? said...

Hi, Don't know if you noticed but yous kinda confusing... =)
Anyway .... just wondering ...
Doctor Who Fan, right?