Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hello, I'm normal again.

So.
Firstly I have to post a lot of songs because I haven't been doing that. Again.
Anyway, a lot of my dreams keep being set at my grans house?? Okay only two, but, last night it was at that house, the night before I don't really remember and the night before that it was set there as well.

So, um on one of those easter days (friday? idk) we went up to teh grans house and there was what seemed to be a night time rainbow? Bwuh? I can't think of anything else a large arc of light at night time could be. So yeah I was all like "oh hello supermassive planet orbiting earth! How are you doing" and that was fun. Also it was a big full moon. So we kept on saying "everybody look at the moon. everybody see the moon." and so on a lot.
So yeah. Aaaanyway two nights ago I had this weird dream set at my Grans place. But it was all so relaxed. And there were loads of people there. Par exemple, my cousins were there, including their parents and mine, a whole bunch of friends were there (Including Geeg who for some reason was the only one I knew fully was there. I think she'd been windsurfing or something? hahah.) Some random fictional characters, some complete strangers and also for some weird reason Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie. Yeah I don't know.

So lots of random stuff happened such as everyone jamming on musical instruments (I showed off on the ukulele which I am Very Skilled At) and then we saw some whales. Aaanyway the whales were in this little lagoon thing at the end of the next door neighbours property. (Which was down on the beach so we had to walk down a little way.) Well the whales were in there, and there was a whole bunch of rocks separating the lagoon from the rest of the water. One whale took an elevator to get out???? (I. Don't. Know.) and the others jumped over. Although before they jumped me and ma mere jumped in the water but I quickly went under so that they wouldn't hit me with their tails or anything. Then because the house was right there I saw that on the walls were all these pictures of people (particularly from Doctor Who) and I flailed happily for a bit. Anyway so after that we all took this path around back to the house and I looked at this tree and Stephen Fry was angry at Hugh Laurie for not having pictures on his house with him in them. (Remember how I said I don't know? Yeah well I still don't)
so anyway I continued on my way, we painted self portraits and threw them off the deck after combining them in to a super portrait of a sunset. SUDDEN abrupt switch to Wapiti at my school, where I am followed by a fictional character carrying a self portrait and yabbering on about it before being critisised by an art teacher. Right.
So yeah, that happened.

Also random moment of spontaneity WHOO! Soo the other day? I got called by Alice who was in town with Our Internet Friend Who We All Knew For Some Reason But Only Laura Had Met and Alice said COME IN TO TOWN NOW and I was like UM WELL OKAY I'LL TRY and then After a few minutes of super negotiation we drove to the trainstation and I got a train in to town so I could stay there for like FORTY MINUTES and I met Our Internet Friend who was rad and then I had to go. IT WAS GREAT.

And also now I'm sick? As in, I keep coughing up delightful mucous like substances and when I do my heartal area feels like it's exploding and so does my throat and it makes weird raspy noises and and it's not nice and I taste blood sometimes and it's really painful and it came from FREAKING NOWHERE. So now I'm walking around coughing to death.

So um yeah
fun times

ALSODIDYOUKNOWTHATDOCTORMASTERISKINDOFSEMICANONWHOOOOOOOOO

No comments: