Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sexy Results!

Okay now.
MUSE
so if someone asked me to describe Muse in one word it would be Sexy!!
Supermassive Black Hole is a Sexy song!!!
Muse is Sexy!!!!
If I had to choose one song to listen to for the rest of my life it would be Supermassive Black Hole!!!!

yeah. Sorry.
I think they are probably definitely a favourite band of mine.
Woo!

Anyway school today absolutely sucked times a million.
It was utterly boring and my legs are killing me and so is my back and my arms hurt a lot too. FREE extra day on the weekend could not have come at a better time. Thank you historical people for signing a treaty so people do not have to endure two consecutive first days of school.
Um yeah first day at school doing actual school stuff and it just was awful. We don't even have lockers yet for gods sakes. pathetic!
I hate my school. Even though it's like "the best school in nz blah blah blah privileges blah blah blah laptops blah blah blah!!!" yeah well it's uber expensive, everyone who goes there is rich to some extent, the laptops make your bags super heavy and jesus christ who needs them really? I am glad to have a laptop but AARRRGHHH and also I just dislike the school after going there for eleven years and also I hate everyone there. I hate my year group, in general. I know there are nice people? But if someone asked for my opinion on my year group, I would say I hate it.
SUCK IT, YEAR GROUP!!!
blah blah blah, lipservice lipservice a plague upon your living arrangements
so yeah today sucked. First impression of year 11: SUCKY AND BAD
hope stuff improves, I just feel totally sick of school. But everyone gets like that. I do feel more pleasantly inclined towards Alice's school but that seems stupid because this came upon very suddenly and is just me being negative towards my school and wanting to leave. I feel like I'm some sort of jumping the bandwagon person? Except really I'm just... expressing some opinions and thinking about it too much? yeah. Just felt I should POINT THAT OUT.
Alright that's it for now. When I go to sleep, it will be for a very long time tonight. =]
wow... I used a lot of my labels for this one. XDD

5 comments:

winnie said...

....oh, I feel hated ):

Kate said...

NOOO
see that's why I said there are some nice people
don't be hated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are a nice person!!!
=D???

Kate said...

okay so the way I said it generally said hating everyone. But that wasn't what I meant.!!!!!!!
feel the non-hate!!!!
>_< now I feel stupid. hahaha

winnie said...

It's too late. I'm going to cut myself now ))):

lol jk, I forgive you =P

Kate said...

hahah yaaay XD