Sunday, February 15, 2009

What-nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

bwuh??????
um...

no peeing squence!


my eyes are busy being overly watery so tears are slowly trickling down my face, a) because I was shocked so they started being overly watery and b)they get like that in the morning.

WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE UPSET
okay so maybe the angry ones will appear at some time. Still.
WHAT???

anyway what else was I going to write about?
I don't know now

aaaaaaaaaaaaaah
oh yeah!! right!!! that 13 year old kid who had a baby with a 15 year old?
Okay, brain cannot compute. That is just wrong on so SO many levels.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean I'm not even going to go there because of all the wrongness. And not to mention the kid looks like he's 8.
WHAT
WHAT

WHAT IS UP WITH THE WORLD RIGHT NOW??!?!???!?!?!?
WHAT
okay I'm going.... going AWAY from the internet where there is, at the moment, NO WEIRD STUFF!!! (okay lies! but in my general vicinity there is no weird stuff.)
And later, later I am going to play the sims 2 and go to Strangetown and see Pascal and Nervous because of fandom secrets and I haven't been on the sims 2 for a while okay
SO I'M LEAVING THE INTERNET FOR TODAY
ALSO I'M GOING TO BUY HEADPHONES TODAY

No comments: