Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Malk- Now with Vitamin R

THERE'S A DOIN'S A TRANSPIRIN'
okay, that's definitely a new label for this blog.
Oh, this means the word count is now changed. A BOTHER. Oh well. It's allowed to just be a rough thing.
I am SO TIRED I want to sleep
And do you know what sucks
Today I tried a Very Evil Energy Drink
It tasted like SUGAR
It was pure SUGAR
The actual flavour was just SUGAR
It was awful
I mean holy crap!!!
I am never having one again. So that is something I can tick off my to-do list: Try an energy drink
And what sucks is that I am SO TIRED I cannot even utilise the energy I supposedly received from this drink
FAIL!!!!
Anyway so today was the first day of school!!!
Exciting!!!!
Not. It was utterly boring
Fortunately we only have one class with our form class, as my class has a certain O.B in it (dear god) and my only friend is Vicky, and like Marijke in her class I was sitting in the front by myself.
A-WHOOHOO
And I am in a maths class UGH I had maths there once it was awful
Sucky times!
Anyway I have the same Spanish teacher as I have had the last two years which is so totally awesome
And Sam and Jordan are in my English class so that is good.
We have maths every day (bad) and very very shiny pure white diaries (cool)
But the diaries have nowhere to write your timetable (stupid)
Anyway, swimming trials were lame I didn’t have to do them (woohoo!) so I got to sit there
It was utterly boring
So anyway during swimming I realised that I really, after many years here do not actually care about the school. So here is an Exciting School Lowdown!!!
Well. So Senior College is where friends have gone to, and naturally if they hadn’t gone first I would never even have considered going (as I had never even heard of it before.) The reason I don’t care about the school? The people. There are lots of nice people, but if all my friends left I really wouldn’t get along well enough with anyone else to consider them good friends. There are lots of nice cool people and lots of, well… you know. That’s the majority of my year group, and it really sucks.
So, anyway I am going to do an exciting pro’s ‘n’ con’s list!!! I know those apostrophe thingies shouldn’t be there but they are.

PROS!!! (of going to senior college and leaving my current school)
a) transport! Exciting! I would be able to get the train in to town, then walk up the whole of town to get to there. If I had a skateboard (not the current one I am borrowing from my cousin which has dragonball z on the other side, erm.) I could skate all the way down town to the train station; exciting! If I learnt to drive I could drive to the train station near my house and then go in the car to my house afterwards- radical!!! Hahahah.
b) It’s in town. That’s pretty cool. You can go wherever at lunchtime…well sort of.
c) In sport you do bowling and extreme Frisbee or whatever it’s called- my p.e teacher told me I was good at that. XDD
d) FREE TIME!! You can maybe go home early
e) Can wear whatever
f) Guys, that will be interesting because I have never been in a school with them before, it would be cool to have guy friends I guess
g) I can get new experiences and not stay at the same school
h) I don’t know many people there can meet new people omgwow
i) Don’t have to carry around friggin’ laptops

CONS!!!
a) will leave old school, would mean I can’t be an “old girl”
b) would be abandoning old friends
c) senior college goes for a lot longer, pretty boring!
d) Apparently more difficult?
e) Some different exam type??
f) Don’t know anyone there apart from like four people
g) Have to carry around friggin’ laptops

Well that’s all I can think of for now. Sorry Alice, but I kinda like your school? I mean, I won’t act on it or anything, so don’t worry. It’s totally fine, you can talk to me about how great it is with you and your school and it won’t hurt my feelings. I’ll just write angsty poetry about it for a while. XDD (ooooh seewhatIdidthere?)
Nah I guess it’s just my interest in said school is somewhat unprecedented… that’s the right word right.
Also! Sad stuff! Last year me and geeg were being srsly cool and singing along to I can’t decide (as you do) and the response was not POSITIVE!! I do believe Rekha said “I don’t like that sort of silly music” and Alice was most unimpressed.
I’LL HAVE YOU KNOW ALICE, THAT IN SOME PARTS OF THE INTERNET YOUR OPINION IS FROWNED UPON GREATLY.
Upsetting!!
Still they couldn’t have chosen a better song for that scene. Radical! (I don’t know why I keep on saying that.) I mean and that little sort of swoopy high up bit on “whether you”??
RADICAL!!!
I seriously love that song. I have also watched that scene far too many times.
Fun fact!!! The first episode I saw was the doomsday one!!
Fun fact!!! The blink angels don’t scare me unless I’m watching the episode!! THAT SCREECHY MUSIC IS SO SO SCARY
So anyway that’s what the haps are
It is a nice and sunny day, the promise of EXCITING THINGS TO COME!!!!!
So yeah. This school still really annoys me a lot of the time. I’m sorry, it’s my problem, I’ll deal with it.
I have a skill: easily and subtly incorporating quotes in to everyday conversations.
I do it all the time, without ANY OF YOU noticing.
By ANY OF YOU I mean EVERYONE.
I am quite proud of this.
Dinosaur comics are still my favourite comics
Now I just have to wait for my brother to get off the interwebs so that I can post this
Also!! I really want to watch 30 Rock! But the good thing is there is only one more episode of season two until the third season which is what is currently happening and that is exciting.
TODAY I DOWNLOADED AN INDIE PLAYLIST and so far it has been pretty good.
Also! I plan on taking a photo of myself every day. (lolvain)
No but it’s like… I dunno just one of those fun things to do. I probably won’t end up doing it for the whole year probably a few months at the most but still interesting amirite? Well interesting for me and of course afterwards make a movie of it all. Jolly good. I’m all about the little projects this year.
It seems I will also occasionally take pictures of my desktop throughout the year, EXCITING!!!!
Also: I look forward to using my new stationery!! (is that the right one? AAAH)
Total word count: 1,151
well it's not anymore. ahahah.
SONGS!!!: Lamposts by Bell X1 and Pretty Life by Jakalope
ADDITIONAL!: HOW DO YOU ENABLE COOKIES?? There doesn't seem to be a place to do this. WHERE THE HELL ARE THE COOKIES/!?!??! I FRIGGIN' HATE THE DAMN COOKIES NO ONE EVER EXPLAINS THEM TO ME AAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH

2 comments:

alice said...

'A-WHOOHOO'
ohdearlordy i actually cracked up when i read that

OMGWHITESHINYDIARIES
i must see them
i thought of you guys today, i hope things aren't too lame

shall i call you? perhaps...

i can has things to ask // talk about

and about the laptop thing with senior, im not taking a laptop im just using the apple macs they have around the school. OHHHsolution


thats glad

Kate said...

by cons, saying have to carry around laptop, I was talking about my school. XD Unless you already knew that then never mind.
yes you SHOULD call me!!!
I shall take a picture of the diary some time
Laura is in my spanish class... D=
and yes you SHOULD CALL YOU SHOULD
SO DO IT!!! =D