Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Blerginator

Hmm, just playing around with layouts so it might look kinda stupid. Also, yay I get the day off. I feel like maybe I should be at school because I only have a cold but I went yesterday and it was absolutely terrible. I seem to have a toothache, a headache, a block nose, a sore stomach, a sore left hand middle finger, asthma and a cough. YAY FOR ME.
Still they say you should go home if you feel really sucky. THAT IS WHAT I AM DOING. And... I have to do homework too. XDD well not really. But... yeah. it is ten fifty, I have.... ten minutes till eleven, then .... I have four hours and ten minutes until three. I do not know why I am saying that. It is uneccessary. Weeeeeeeeeell..... yeah.

Oh man, I have this random ticky box thing at the bottom of posts now and I do not know how to get rid of it. I do not want it any more. XD
Yay! got rid of it!

No comments: