Friday, November 28, 2008

SO THERE, person who everyone likes! (and who I like too but really now.)

AND, and. If someone says something and I disagree, somewhat, I am NOT GOING TO AGREE!! No, sir. Especially if that negative view is somewhat elitist. You see, when people say they do not like something, I take that, most of the time to mean they think they are better than the people who like it and I feel offended and worried that my views are wrong or I am stupid or something.

Yeah, well you may say guitars are overrated and everyone else might nod a little and make "mm's" of approval well STFU. I LIKE GUITARS, just because a lot of people play them and you are not that fond does not make your word law SHUT UP LALALALA NOT listening.

Also, a girl was like, "that book is stupid! it is badly written and the plot sucks." I took that to be quite elitist because most of the english teachers thought it was good, most people thought it was good and you are just being stupid. =[
That person would just have had high standards. I mean, writing wise? it was fine! And, and. It was more the IDEAS the book talked about. They were good ideas, they rather were. So, SHUSH. Okay. I thought it was a good book. Not the OMGBESTBOOKINTHEWORLD but it was good! so shut up with your angry complaints.

Or maybe I just get overly and irrationally angry and upset when something is talked about negatively. No, that is not a maybe, a peut-etre. It is a definitely. I worry and fret for ages.

Ok, that just blurted out.
I am going to sleep now.
Song: Jurrassitol by Filter

2 comments:

doctawho42 said...

What was the name of the "Not the OMGBESTBOOKINTHEWORLD but still okay" book?

That girl was just trying to make herself sound cool and is probably hiding some deep seated inadequacy issues and I am looking far too deeply into this.

Pfft, they said that guitars were on the way out a couple of years before the Beatles took off. And, well, yes.
Fret away then.
(HA, did ya seewhatididthere? Did ya? did ya!?)

Kate said...

haha, I did indeed see what you did there. =D

The name of the book was Unwind by Neil Shusterman or something like that.

Heheh, they TOTALLY have inadequacy issues. XDD