Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So obsessed

a placebo? nah, nah wrong word. It is more like... weaning myself off fandom obsessions.
See, this place... I have decided very rapidly that it is great. I have way too many thoughts inside my head, hopefully I can learn to put them here so I can stop thinking thinking thinking so much! I mean, all the time. Aaand... you know, I kind of am hoping that I can get better and organisation and stuff, sooo... man I am tired. Of course, I cannot really stay away from this place. Already. Heh.

But... man, it is so great, and, lately I have been kind of worried because I will be thinking and suddenly panic like, what! I have nothing I am obsessed with right now! And it is kind of worrying, I feel kind of lost. But I think, I am getting more away from fandom, and this makes me sad and happy. I have always been a lurker, never really participating, it is just not my thing. I mainly just look at fandomsecrets. And out of my friends, I am the one that knows the most about fandom and fanfiction, but I almost never ever read it. It does not seem to work for me, I prefer to daydream and squee by myself. Aaaaaand, well, I guess I will always be a part of it in a detached way, but it takes over my life and I want to be able to study better and get homework done on time and whatnot. Yeah, see fandom seems to be my priority and I would like to change that. It has improved my life and also destroyed it in a way. And I think I am already changing.

So that is good. I think, if this can be my new obsession I can get all the things cluttering my mind out of the way, and become a more relaxed person. I mean, I do not stress or anything but sometimes I worry and fret too, you know. =P Just not about exams, more about... I dunno. Well, I love my little fandoms and I will always be able to go back and, in fact I will not leave that would just break off some of my heart, man. But.... well I feel confuzzled now, today has been too taxing on my brain, I have too much time to think about random things than school learnings. So, I am learning to leave it behind in a way I am still there. I admire people who can manage their time between interwebs, school, homework and study and music lessons/sport really well. They have a good skill. And, well I hope to improve my life a bit more.
Well great a depressing post already, did not really intend for it to be that way but I feel just good about stuff.

GOOD GOOD GOOD
And, man, I kind of have a thing for tv shows. Not tv itself, but tv SHOWS. Yeeaah... cannot really talk about most of 'em for several reasons, bwahaha, I am kind of messed up.
But who is not eh?

Am I too optimistic sometimes? MOOOOOODSWINGS...
My head hurts. XDDD
AAAH MY HEART FEELS EXPLOSIVE
I am not sure why. ASDFHALGDHAGHASGAMBOGHAUGAWHRIHG
Sorry, I dunno BLERG BLAHRAGHAGH AIJG the world is strange I gotta go now before I kill something happy yay oooooooooohoadgfai hsgo ha I HAVE TOO MUCH ENERGY, I HAVE TO RUN OR SOMETHING

Next song: 4 am by Our Lady Peace

2 comments:

doctawho42 said...

I love this post. Like this is incredibly, seriously madly lovable.
You write the way I think. Oh yes, and you may think thats a backhand compliment, but no, really, its so good to read someone who just spills their brain fluids out onto the keyboard for once.
Fandom made me weird also. Today, to get past a psycology test, I pretended I was House. I am that bad.

Kate said...

haha wow! Um, thanks! I do not know how you found my blog but, okay. And I have now looked at your blog and it and you seem pretty rad.
=D