Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's not a side effect of the cocaine, I am thinking it must be love.

Woah what Richard Barker: what? listening to the radio, that sounds um... weird.
But not as weird as this little bit of brain vomit. *Ahem*

Yay for everything!
I want to read invisible monsters now.
Aaaaaaaand, everything is yay. Those nano chromatic ipods? They are drool worthy. I do not like the new style, with everything tilted and coverflowy but aaaaah so nice.
Anyway I am obsessed with this place, not sure why. It has a style that livejournal lacks? It is just… well I dunno. Anyway posting here is fun and different to my immature squeeing on livejournal, hahah. I could just yabber on all day about anything, in my mind, but when it comes to writing it just goes blaaaaaaaaaaaank.
So.
Glorious technobabble?
Hooray.
People start with similar interests and branch off from there. You will start off similar, then one will go, say, indie and fashionsense like, with enjoyment of pale colours and simplicity with small font and greys. (Yes, Imma talk ‘bout joo, Alice. =3) And then the other will go more, green and flail and underground rock with boring happiness with an underlying coat of HEY HEY LOOK I AM AN INTERNET PERSON.

Haha, apologies for everything I say, ever. I am trying to be artistic, perhaps?
Who is to say what artisticness is, huh. Because you could have your poetic, emo despair: my eyes close as the blood spills over, out of my every pore- Okay, turned from angst to Ebola. *cough* Your strange, no- sense making type, e.g. panic at the disco- a daydream spills from my corked head, breaks free of my wooden neck… really? What the hell, ryanross. Your fall out boy strange song titles and interesting lyrics, tempest in a teacup, get unique, peroxide princess shine like shark teeth… yeah. And your genius weirdos like Lucy, with her descriptive emotive pieces all about people and sunflowers and how she wins every competition. The artists who do strange pieces, like Picasso with his cubism to underground artists who just attack canvas with blotches of paint and sell it for a million dollars to be over-psychoanalysed by professional interpreters.

So who really knows? You can accuse stuff of whatever, like that picture of a lady sitting at a table eating toast, then with a description of how it shows the poverty and blah blah blah, when it is just a simple picture with no real sense of lighting and composure and I am pretty sure the person was not thinking those things when they took the picture, they just went hey this would look good and snap! And then FAME FAME WOW. So it doesn’t have to be all glorious colours and excitement and textures and words that make no sense, it can just be a photo of a shell (uninspired nature pics what) or a photo of a road or a building or a blurry webcam picture of a cat, hey what IT COULD ALL BE CONSIDERED ART.
So yay for no boundaries!

Wow. So this is what happens when I just start writing, huh? I probably should not do that again. XDD staying home sick over stimulates my brain? That makes no sense either.
You might think simplicity or over complexity is the key, but with writing it does not always matter. Or pictures and paintings. Everything can be appreciated, by elitists or amateurs or whatEVER.

I love the world and I hate it, it is totally great huh.
Or maybe it is just that coffee I had. Perhaps it has a subtle brain effect?
CURSE YOU, ALICE, FOR GETTING ME TO WRITE AND WRITE LIKE THE WORLD SHALL EXPLODE. CURSE YOUUUUUUUUUU.
(Euphemism for Alice, ilu, thank you for introducing me to this place so I can write and write like the world shall explode.)

p.s: okay, awesome? I used spell check for the first time in like ever, and a suggestion for what ryanross should actually be was Ryan Ross. I do not know what that implies, but I am easily amused.

Yeah, I have never listened to that song in my life, but it is very true about me: for a pessimist, I am pretty optimistic.

This concludes my musings for today.
Also, at the end of posts I shall put the name of a song. FIND IT AND LISTEN TO IT. If you like it, then yay. It is from a collection of weird songs I have.
TODAY!!
It is: Mirage by Midnight Movies

OVER AND OUT. Finally.
Wait… no. Anyone know the name of that song… by Chopin? You know… that one? The spastic one that reminds me of that el cuckoo song? And it goes all wheee woosh excitement then a little relaxed part that is all ooooh emotional but not spastic and then it goes back to the spastic angry bit. Anyone?
HELP? It is kinda well known?
Well only two people read this, so hahaha. Whatever.

Only YOU can prevent wildfires.
Wow. Pressure much? Only YOU.
Haha… sucks to be you!!! Good luck with that one, buddy. Not even smokey bear can help.
You.
Only YOU.

No comments: