Saturday, September 12, 2009

Lol Undisclosed Desires

Yay one can insert a text break or a "cut" in lj speak! In the case that you may have many words to say, but they take up a great deal of space. Intrigued readers may CLICK THE CUT and more words will appear! WOW!!!!
Oooh, look, italics and bolds! I didn't notice those before. hi?
Wow! I'm in the compose section, and there's loads of things one can change! YOU CAN MAKE LISTS!!!

  • lol hi guys
  • baked beans aren't very nice
  • so today I had this piano thing
  • it went for an hour twenty
  • I had a pepsi today
  • Matt Bellamy is really good at the piano and it's not fair okay
also, quotes!
lolwut????
my name is billy bob and I proclaim that all hamburgers be abolished!


anyway. yeah.
here's a text break of despair for you.


so today is Lucy's birthday party so that should be cool because she's only inviting you know a bajillion people. Hah. Y-yay?
Aaaand I won't get my friggin Resistance box set until Monday or Tuesday. So that is lame. I want it now! I WAAAAAAAANT IT NOWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Yes that one gets said a lot.

ANYWAY GOODBYE. There wasn't really a point in this blog other than to look at html stuff.
Also I had a weird dream.
started off with people in these weird watery caverns, Molly Weasley was there? And we were talking about our plans and I could see that Voldemort's pals were listening in and no one else noticed. Then it cut to me being a minion wearing blue with all these other blue wearing minions. We were like these kids who were being recruited and we were all semi-swimming in these weird marshy bog things. Reminded me of a crypt fiend from Warcraft III XDD anyway there were a couple of us who were "good guys" and some dude approved us and then we went away doing stuff. We were walking along in this country setting, there were some people lying by the side of the road but I couldn't help them because I was supposed to be "evil" so yeah. We ended up in this weird farmish area and there was this old dilapidated house, we went round the back of it and the two other people I were with went in to this old shed. Then I got this voiceover saying "and that was fine but then we felt something dripping on us" and I heard a scream. I quickly walked up the hill through these weird arc de triomphe type things, up to the top of this hill. And at the top of the hill... well there were two parts to it. They were steep and perfect grass, and you could see out over the ocean and it looked quite magnificent.

That was in a smaller part of the hill but it was quite steep so I had to hold on to it carefully before I could get to the proper high part where I stayed for a while, looking out while some other random told me about an old guy who used to sit there for ages and some random lady. (I was pretty sure I'd seen that place before in another dream.) Then I walked down to where this town was, it was quite a pretty one with nice reddy-orange colours. Ma famille were there. Then I went looking for a bread shop (also seemed to be from another dream.) I walked to this place, a guy tried to kill me and then apologised saying he wasn't meant to or something. (There were a lot of vague themes of old school shakespeare-type ruffs and whatnot.) So it had gone from bright daylight to evening now, anyway we went down this lift and found the breadshop. Then in the middle of the little town was a train/boat thing that went up and down the road. Someone kept doing something to stop it working well, there was some random thing about food and then it got a bit messed up.
Then I was at real groovy and I bought a keychain.
YEAH.

No comments: