Friday, September 18, 2009

I smashed 13 mirrors when I was born

so I just got a refund for the muse boxset.

Oh hello, shotgun! It's nice to see you. Hey! Look! It's the inside of my mouth! hahaha, that's funny. It's cool in here, eh? Ooh, a trigger thing! Hahahah let's press it hahahahah!!! oooh whoops there's blood all over the walls! hahahahah!!!! look at all that grey matter everywhere hahahahahah!!!!! hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha here comes the ambulance, wheeee,ooooh,wheeeee,ooohhh wheeeeeeeee1!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't think they'll be able to fix this whoopsie!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
never mind the uncontrollable trembling hahahahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

alice said...

ARE YOU OKAY?

IM CONFUSED ?




i hate this ?

DarkM said...

hahahaha
I'm better now!
I was just angry and bewildered and needed to post a knee-jerk reaction post of doom. With simulated little child killing themselves. Hmm. Rather violent.

DarkM said...

hahaha whoops I'm logged in as cloghams

that's my pa's google account. Lol