Friday, September 18, 2009

Que malo! Tengo mierdo de las matematicas!

Haha what a day.
It was good. Didn't do much, found I got excellence in my science test so that was good. It was previously merit but one had been marked incorrectly so yeah. Teachers were late so Lucy and co came to our classroom and were loud and rambunctious for a while. Watched speeches and they were good. Had lunch and we had a kind of semi shared lunch. XDD We sang a lot of songs randomly. And then I started attacking Lucy and hitting her on the head with a drink bottle with Laura trying to stop us fighting. Then Lucy tried to throw water and me and I was not going to stand for that, no sir! She tried to throw water at me and I ran away. Then she put it down and for whatever reason, Nikki decided to pour all the water over them. Then they got yelled at. XDD
And then I had a maths test and got all depressed because I did really badly and sat staring at it for ages. So I was depressed until after p.e when I went wandering around with Laura and Lucy. Lucy told someone to have a "FANTASTIC WEEKEND" and I cracked up laughing and she didn't quite understand why until I said "I think your drawing's FANTASTIC!" at which point she too began to die laughing.

We went downstairs to my locker where Rebecca was. Laura knocked over one of the boxes she was carrying and she said something in one of those "teacher" voices. Can't remember what exactly she said, I think it was "I'm waiting." and she promptly killed us all. We all actually collapsed on the floor laughing. Lucy was flailing around as she is wont to do, Laura just fell down and I curled up on the floor. It was absurdly hilarious. Anyway we managed to get up and continue after a while.

I went up to the train station and they followed me for a little while before crossing the road. We were standing around for a while and this guy went by in an old vintage style sort of racing-convertible car thing. I went \m/ at him and he waved and tooted his horn and we went "whoo!" So that was good times!
And then I wasn't depressed any more so that was good. Although I went on the train and that was stupid and I was kind of "blehhhhhhhhhh" but BUT, we took Hamish to his piano lesson and we went to JB HiFi and I got Muse dvds: Hullabaloooooo and Absolution SO THAT WAS RAD! Hoorah!

So I guess that was good. I had a good day! And hopefully I will get my muse boxset tomorrow because on the forums some NZers have mentioned receiving theirs AT LAST. WHOOOOOOO that sounds good!
And tomorrow I have a sleepover whatsit so that should be good.
ALL IN ALL IT HAS BEEN A GOOD WEEK. It went pretty fast actually. Faster than last week.
GOOD TIMES! I am happy now and going to finish watching my Myoose dvd which I have only been able to watch one song off. Blah.

Also at jb-hifi they had AMAZING TVS. AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING. They were incredibly high quality! On one you could basically see every tiny little detail. It seemed like higher visual quality than actual visual life. Wow. Wooooooooooow. They were pretty.
Welp! That's all I guess. G'jbye!

No comments: