Friday, September 25, 2009

Everyone secretly likes slap bass

Well I got my boxset and it is uber pretty. Mayhaps I shall take pictures of it. The vinyls have awesome covers. Now I just need to find something to play them on.
I watched Hullabalooooooooooo today, and it was pretty rad. I want to watch it again. Going to watch disc 2 now methinks, despite its mild, uh... strangeness... still awesome though. And complete with freaky music, yay.
Holidays are fairly uninspiring. Generally end up playing games excessively, ie Warcraft III or the sims 2, which is the current trend. Getting a bit boring however, it seems less interesting when you can cheat the whole time. XDD It does let you concentrate on other stuff but ehhhhhhhh
It's September already. September 25th, precisely. Which means it is my birthday in two weeks, which is pretty lame. My birthday is rather unfortunately placed this year. I get to celebrate it on the first day back at school. Whoop-de-freakin'-doo.
I get the feeling it will be more depressing than good- ie, it will suck to have my birthday on the first day back, rather than my birthday being an event that will improve the lameness of the day. Sheesh, way to be pessimistic.

So I have to find some old Green Day music and listen to it otherwise I will just be a lame person who goes to a concert and only knows the new stuff which isn't really that cool. Yeah.
Have I ever mentioned wanting to be in a band? No? Never? Well I want to be in a band.
Oh and also daylight saving already? Tomorrow? Bwuh? This year has gone too quickly mmkay this ought not to be tolerated. I mean seriously, next year is 2010, WHAT IS THE FREAKIN' DEAL. Also where the hell is my jetpack and flying car? Tsk tsk fortune predictors!
Well I'm going to leave now. Au revoir
And it doesn't even feel like a Friday today! And I don't really like Friday nights because I tend to watch too much tv and I don't like watching too much tv. Blah.
Goodbye!
hahah also I looked at my old apple laptop and read all my old stickies and seriously, what the hell, what the HELL

No comments: