Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lol bass clarinet solo

So hay guise!?!?
Wooo I'm buying La Resistance: Le box set from someone who got two. Of course the people in charge managed to screw that up as well and people who ordered ltd edition and actually GOT IT ended up with just deluxe, depending on which site you ordered from. Sheesh!
Today I was playing the sims 2 and I found out that this thing I downloaded was an advent calendar! See I just thought they were random pictures of people dressed up like santa but turns out you can click on them and get gifts. You get 1000 dollars the first day and a lot of chocolate. When you get chocolate you end up with "so and so has eaten too much chocolate!" and they run to the bathroom and throw up. hahahah! They also get other good stuff too, as well as a pizza. When they take it out you get a pop up box with the person who got it saying "wow, a pizza in a calendar! what next?" and then when you get all of them it says "merry Christmas to your sims!" and then they run up to where the calendars are and look at the screen and wave and smile at you. IT'S SO CUTE HAHAHAHA.

anyway now I'm going to go watch Hullabalooooooooo.
Also I have lots of asthma today. Grrr. I've had it the whole day and it won't go away. Also spiders have started returning to our house after a pleasant season of them not being there for some reason. What a shame. Daddy-long-legs should die. They're just so repulsive. I mean seriously. They're blobs with long spindly legs and they walk like freaks UGH UGH UGH. And apparently they actually have enough venom to kill a person? But they can't because their fangs aren't large enough. Or so I heard. Let's hope they don't evolve or something. UGH. Disgusting.

Welp. That's that I guess.

Aaah screw it, it's 11.30, I can't be bothered watching dvds. I'm listening to Muse slowed way down right now. It's hilarious. I'll go to bed apres ca!
FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL MOIIIIIIIIIII WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD
CRUUUUUMBLIIIIIIIIIIIIING DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN
FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL MOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIFE CROMBLIIIIIIIIING AWOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
FOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLING AWOIIIIIIIIIIIII
FOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLING AWOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
WITH YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

...really, you've got to listen to it to get the idea. XDD

No comments: