Sunday, August 23, 2009

'Cause I don't shine if you don't shine

^ aw what sweet lyrics. hahaha.
Sam's Town is totes the best Killers album. In my opinion anyway XDD
WHEN EVERYBODY ELSE REFRAINED, MY UNCLE JONNY DID COCAINE!
Anyway went in to town today, went to Real Groovy of course; they had House of Leaves there which was totally rad and I would've bought it if it weren't for the fact that a)I'd already bought 3 cds, b)it was $40 and c)I've already read it haha
of course one can read a book more than once! And I would certainly like to read it again! But yeah.
So aujourd'hui j'ai achete (imagine an accent on that last e, okay, OKAY) three cds: I got HULLABALOO SOUNDTRACK of Muse and I was delighted to find it as usually they only have the four main cd's and HAARP, and today they had Hullabaloo. So yay! Now I just need the dvd of it and everything will be dandy.
I also got an AFI compilation cd (bunch of songs off different albums, didn't really want to get any of the others so this seemed like a good one to get as I didn't have it)
and also I got Renegades by RATM and hopefully that will be good. If it isn't well OH WELL THEN =|
And ma mere got Sam's Town by The Killers so now we have their three main cds for some reason. Yay?
WAIT 'TILL TOMORROW YOU'LL BE FINE
BUT IT'S GONE TO THE DOGS IN MY MIND!
I ALWAYS HEAR THEM WHEN THE DEAD OF NIGHT COMES CALLING!

Anyway it was a good day despite the fact that it's Sunday. As far as I knooow... I don't have any homework... although next week I have a stupid English internal and also a French internal. Sigh... the English internal kind of sucks all the fun out of "creative writing" as the internal is called. The best bit is the examples, however; the not achieved examples are hilariously bad. However there is an excellence example which really shouldn't be excellence; it's way too over descriptive which is obviously why it got E, just because of the good vocabulary. Look, over describing doesn't work. Just look at Twilight. Edward's SCINTILLATING ARMS? Really, Smeyer? SCINTILLATING ARMS? Glittering in the incandescent sunlight, light sparkles gracing his frame; the body of Adonis, GOD OF...something??? JEEEEESUS. Get real. hahahah.
I srsly love Sam's Town, though. DON'T GIVE THE GHOST UP, JUST CLENCH YOUR FIRSTS YOU SHOULD'A KNOWN BY NOW, YOU WERE ON MY LIST!
My favourite is by far THIS RIVER IS WIIIIIIIIIIIILD, GOD SPEED YA BOY!!!

Anyway I'm going to stop writing lyrics and just leave now. hurhurhur.
You know, everyone thinks I'm ~*~addicted~*~ to V because I keep buying them frequently. Okay okay so frequently buying them does nothing to help my innocence case, but I've done that with other drinks before! Cream Soda for example! Nothing wrong with frequently buying something you like, is there? I guess they're calling me out on it because of the general unhealthiness of it and the fact that I always complained about energy drinks. Hahaha. Although I do generally stand by what I say about people claiming to "need" them to wake up in the morning; they generally don't affect me, though I may act slightly more hyper at times.
So my plan is; if I ever buy a v, it will not be in the company of my friends. That means I lessen the amount of times I purchase said drink and also they can't be annoying. Haha. PROBLEM: SOLVED!!!!

Aaaah This River Is Wild. EPIC. EPIC EPIC!
anyway I'm leaving now

Sometimes I'm nervous, when I talk I SHAKE a little! hahah okay, shut up now.


Also: Happy 101st blog post, me! I know, I know. It's pretty great. Thanks, me. I appreciate it.

1 comment:

alice said...

I

LOVE

SAMS TOWN



ITSMYFAVOURITE
BUT ALSO

I LOVE

DUSTLAND FAIRYTALE


mm that tooo hot