Saturday, August 22, 2009

Partners in crime

I think I am going to die when I get The Resistance. I am desperately wanting to listen to Undisclosed Desires, which is the song everyone is going DO WANT about and with good reason. It's bizarre and makes me burst out laughing but it's seriously funky. Only Muse could make me like a song with "R&B and Timbaland influences" in it HAHAHA
Aaaaaaanyway..............................
'twas a very nice day today, sunny all the way through. Spent a lot of time randomly travelling in the car to places just because, 'twas nice. Haven't really done much, just been wasting supermega time on the internet as per usual. At home by myself WHOOOO SCARY GHOSTIES until... about five minutes in to the future I guess, when I believe ma mere shall return home.
PLEH
I want to be in a pwopah band. I mean really now. Everyone at school plays bass, drums, guitar etc etc and none of them ever seem to want to get together and play something, EVER. It is quite aggravating. I always want to just go somewhere, some awesome looking place and get a sucky guitar, a warm room and a laptop and record some sucky stuff!
And I want to get a camera, just a little digital one. (preferably green!) I just really want to record stuff. I've always been a little like that, back in the day in '04 I spent a lot of time opening sound studio, pressing record and just leaving it there while we did classwork. You end up with these ramblings while you're chatting and get some pretty cool stuff. Used to do that in 2002 as well, actually. There was a mega old computer with this simplistic recording thing and we'd sit there in the morning shouting nonsense in to it. It was much fun XDD
So yeah, I'd like to do that but with a camera, just recording the seemingly mundane. Like if going in to town with friends or something. Just record them all chatting or doing something absurd, and while it seems pointless and "no one cares you loser" it's interesting to just get clips of life as it passes in its "bleh nothing's happenin' y'all" state. Hahah. Good times.
Aww frig just remembered I have chapel in the morning. JEEZ
I have to get up EARLY! uuuuuuuuugh
anyway we plan to go in to town for breakfast and FUNTIMES AHOY!
HOORAY!
So you know it's not all bad.
Welp! It's 12.49 now, and I have to get up early, so I should PROBABLY GO!

hmm, note to self: blog suspiciously upbeat. Overuse of capitals, late night, reading ED is not advised. I do not wish for my brain to become a place full of swearing and complaining about the crappy things in the world. Dear god, there are a lot of crappy things in the world.

No comments: