Wednesday, August 12, 2009

“WTF Hargrid?” I shouted angrily. “Fuck off you fjucking bastard.”

HAHAHA My Immortal. The best fanfiction ever. In a weird, twisted sense of the word.
Lol what an aggravating lame day.
I had sushi for lunch. It was yum! My mother didn't realise that sushi, ramen/udon noodles were Japanese food, as today she said "I've never had Japanese food before!"
In which I told her, "ma, Wagamama's is japanese food. Wagamama is a japanese word. Udon noodles and Ramen are Japanese. Sushi is JAPANESE."
so she then changed her wording to "I have Japanese food all the time!" hahaha.
Anyway, today a whole bunch of people were being SUPERCHUMPS.

It was only a couple of people really, but they're spoiling it for everyone else by saying a whole lot of crap like "OMG DA GROOP IS GOIN TO FALL APART!1!!!!" It's ridiculous. I also feel kind of annoyed by them saying this as they are a new person. I don't know why this counts for anything... it just seems that everything was fine until they came up and started acting absurd and making mountains out of molehills, figuratively but very certainly what they are doing. Them being a new person means that it seems they know all the logistics of our friends and have the tenacity to decide how everyone is behaving. Lol I know this is stupid but it bugs me for some reason. Which isn't really something I should do, always going "the old people" and "the new people." Although it is the truth. And I guess saying that means I don't find them to be a part of the friendship group. (Let me just add I hate using the word group. It's so damn aggravating, just like the phrase "hooking up." ARADGLAHDGOH)
I do find them to be a part- just that hey haven't been around as long so they can't quite make judgments and say things like "the group is falling apart!" when they've been around less than a year.
*facepalm*

Thing is, only a couple of people are mad at one another. This has gotten everyone else involved, and I hate discussing said things because it makes me feel like it's all just escalating if we talk about it. I don't know. Because, talking about it accepts that there's a problem and there really. really isn't. We're all (the sane ones that is) kind of pissed off at the crap starters now for being idiotic.

Basically, one person has gone crazy and decided that another friend has to stay away from her because she doesn't want to affect her? Or something? And so is trying to ignore her. One friend has decided to ~*~leave~*~ the group, some others think another one should be kicked out because she's too young and we might have a ~*~bad influence~*~ on her. FFS, we were FINE as far as goddamn influence goes before! Now we're flooded with people who are like LOL I'M CHEATING ON MAH BF WITH LYK 5 PEOPLE LOL"
okay so not that many. But you know. We were just a bit less vapid and guy obsessed to an annoying point than now.
One person, everyone is getting annoyed with (she's the LOL CHEATING one and the one who has decided the group is ~*falling apart~* and accusing people of random crap that I can't even remember now. She thinks the close relationship between two people is ruining the group (what the hell?) and that everyone hates this one other person (not true.) AARGH.
And Laura is all (from the happenings of today, no less!) I wanted to leave the group, I wanted to leave the school!
Eh. What?
I find some people's approach to dealing with things quite absurd.
Firstly, what's this LOL LEAVING THE GROUP 4 EVA BRB crap? It's like they can't deal. Apparently, people freak OUT about the possibility of LYK OMG HAVING A CRUSH ON SOMEONE! AND DEN THEY TOLD THE PERSON I HAVE A CRUSH ON! AND DEY HAVE A CRUSH ON ME LOL SO AWKWARD! TURNS OUT I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON THEM! WHOOPS I'D BETTA LEAVE COS IT'S RLLY AWKWARD AND SUCKY. kthx

So I guess that's the deal? And it's so pathetic and everyone's getting reallly riled up and I guess it can be mainly pinpointed to one shit-stirrer. WHOOP-DEE-DO!

Anyway. Let's get away from that angry ranting note and move on to other good stuff!
I PRE-ORDERED THE MUSE LIMITED EDITION BOX SET!! WHOO!!!! It's rad. RAD. TOTALLY RAD.
And here's something I wanted to do: A PICSPAM! WHOOOOO!
Is that six facepalms I hear in the distance?
OH WELL. =| srsface.
This is my chance to blatantly squee over Muse, okay? So... just deal with it for now. You get exciting pictures and you can ignore the keyboardmash. (I have to do it at some point, okay? OKAY?)


'Tis one of my favourite pictures, it's so sparkly. I suggest clicking to enlarge if you happen to care. XD



The annoying thing about blogger is that it puts the html for a picture at the top so you have to move it. RE: The picture: adfhasodighasgoih =D



He looks like a bird here. An awesome weird bird. ...Yeah. XD



This picture is absurd and therefore awesome. LOOK AT HIS FACE. XD



This picture be one of my favourites. =D



\o/!!!!!!!!!



AOGHASFOGHASFDOIGYQROEH WHAT



I have noticed that I seem to have a large amount of really freaky hilarious pictures of Dom. XD Anyway this picture is ASDOIGHASGIOH =D Matt looks FLUFFY. I know that's really rather odd but just look! LOOK. LOOK AT THIS PICTURE. FLUFFY. NOSE. MOUTH. WEIRD FLUFFY. What? Don't kill me for squeeing over pictures! /o\



LOOK AT HIS HAIR. LOOK AT IT. asdgehoflooooooooo



HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT.



WHOOO random piano srs picture ftw!



ASDGHADFDFHPERIYQOIUERSNDFBSMDGNBSJHEARGV HERGDFSJIJDFHGAODHGAVOUHTOPUAIHVIOPH OMG
=D =D =D =D HEADPHONES AND AARRGH



FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
=D =D =D I love this one it's aaaaah. =D!!!



ASDUHASOGUHASGOIH~!!!!! Best. There are a lot moar pictures that I want to add other than these ones but I'm not going to just to be nice I guess. XD



ORIGIN OF FLUFFINESS



AGAHSGOPIASHGSOIGH I know my comments are so intelligent and insightful. Shut up. (There's a girl in my form class who is doing year 13 maths. I... I feel so inferior. /o\)



Hahaha this picture is cute in a weird sort of way.

And now, a lulzy Matt picture:


And three pictures of Dom that just kill me. XDD




HAHAHA BEST

anyway that's all, finally!
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodbye!

1 comment:

Here said...

omgomgomg teheheheh I don't even listen to muse but I'm trying to resist cracking up at some of those photos.

I seez you kmic. You are at the table. We are in writing. Boredom.