Sunday, August 9, 2009

When life gives you lemons, punch someone in the face.

What.
This is how my brain works: lemons. seven! punching people!
Had an exciting wondrous sleepover of idiocy yesterday at the house of Jordan's which is amazing gorgeous with a view over the beach, Rangitoto and Browns Island, this loft room, it's just amazing. =D
Anyway it was pretty weird, I discovered that for some reason everyone thinks I'm an innocent cute person. Wut
The other day I suggested we make a band, everyone joined and I was promptly not a leading force in the creation of the band so I left. XDD BRB DOIN' SOLO CAREER
You know an impossible genre of music? Punk prog-rock. Punk songs- super fast drumming, yelling fast lyrics and dirnt dirnt bass lines. Prog rock, super long elaborate instrumentals with some word salad lyrics to go along. IT JUST WOULDN'T WORK. XDD
I need to sleep I had four hours sleep and went to bed at five ughhhh what the hell is with life. gtfo.
What did I have to do for guitar? uh... some songs... sure.
WHATEVERS.
asdgjawrevsnfaehptuywupioqwopriyeuorjsdf
asfkhgsfohbgojdbjrthnebnjdfg
gtasgdoghfdm
anyway I want to read fanfic for some weird reason? I don't actually know why, OH WELL I feel like venturing on to ff.net and laughing at all the atrocities... then again... maybe not. I get exceptionally paranoid whenever I go there. I don't know why. Why would I get more paranoid when going to a website? If I'm going to be spied upon, it would be always. so why aren't I paranoid when going to other sites? I'M NOT AT ALL PARANOID. But stick me on ff.net and if I go to the telletubbies section so I can laugh at all the summaries and then press the back button and go cry for my childhood, I'll assume there's someone watching me and thinking I actually WANT to read telletubbies fanfic. Oh dear god no.
For the record I have never been to the telletubbies area and I do not intend to. EVER.
(seriously though, there is a certain area of ff.net that I went to and just laughed until I cried at all the atrocious fic summaries. dear god. I really really want to go back but I don't think I have the willpower to face the badfic. XDD)
Maybe I'll go play the sims 2 instead. Or, you know, do homework. ughhh whatever.
I've sworn off energy drinks 4 EVA ND EVA!!!! If the chance arises for me to buy one, I REFUSE TO. So there. We had good times, but... THEY CHANGED ME. I WENT AGAINST EVERYTHING I USED TO STAND FOR! I BECAME EVERYTHING I HATED. LYK OH MY GOODNESS.
I have to go now before I die?~?!?!!?!?
I have eaten basically pure junk food for the last few days. Pray for Mojo.

No comments: