Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hmph

I need to stop getting overly upset from single tiny comments. Aaarrrgh. I'm going to go through a few days of depression now, reverting back to the Good One and keeping away from the Enigma until I've gotten over it.
In other news, Something really weird happened today. I was doing piano, and I asked for help on some little thing I wasn't sure about. I got really tense and kind of stressed for a moment, but then that went away. But, after that, I suddenly started to get this pain where my jaw feels like it's going to explode and my face is going to burst because I'm trying to stop myself from crying. I basically just burst in to tears for absolutely no discernible reason whatsoever. I had to go to my room and calm down and try to stop. It was utterly bizarre because I had no idea what could have brought it on, apart from me doing piano, but that was just what I was doing at the time and it doesn't really seem like it was to blame. It's confusing, that must've been why, but you know, it wasn't one of those things where you know why you are crying; this just came out of nowhere. From a subconscious part of my brain. It just went OH HEY LET'S START CRYING FOR SOME REASON OKAY? and then my conscious part was all WHAT THE HELL WHAT THE HELL WHAT THE HELL ='[
so um yeah
This is slightly concerning.
So anyway I'm going to go listen to AFI now. It's noisy. And that is good. And listen to Wolstenholme talking, and I will not watch the hullabaloo documentary. Nor will I play the sims.

I regularly have identity crisis's where I suddenly see everything in a different way and completely panic and freak out. So I stop thinking about it. I'm worried that if I keep thinking about it I'll probably go insane. I daresay ignoring such thoughts is a good idea.

No comments: