Monday, February 1, 2010

Okay okay so

Sooooooooo I just finished reading all the comments in the fandomsecrets anon meme. OMG IT WAS WONDERFUL. AND I'M SO SAD BECAUSE I DIDN'T GET TO COMMENT ONCE. NOT. A SINGLE. TIME.

*angstangstangst*
And it was so awesome! So so so so awesome. And I COULD have commented before, before all the comments got filled up until you couldn't post any more. But then we left for the day- and my firefox just decided to freeze and tell me that it had to force quit. Fortunately blogger saved some of this blog! Now I have to wait for all my 100+ tabs to finish loading. XD I just had an interesting time listening to a whole bunch of youtube videos playing at the same time. This is what it sounds like: "Thank you Yeoman, that's sufficient. My word, Jane, the garden's looking very homosexual today! I've never been more shocked in all my life! Come on Spock, I know that look. You savage! You savage!! I'm bringing sexyback *yeah~*"
Huh, this is strange, they appear to be repeating now! I'm thoroughly confused.
Hahaha! Anyway. The anon meme was awesome and there must be another one IMMEDIATELY because I just feel depressed about having been unable to post a single comment on this one. *sigh!*
Well! All the tabs have finished loading! That didn't take long, I was under the impression that the internet was very slow lately.

Anyway, yesterday we went to Mangawhai to hang out with the cousins and it was an awesome and great ol' time. The weather was crazy and went from rainy and dismal to sunshiney and glorious! And it was all very spiffing the whole time.
When it was sunshiney we went to the beach, and there was this sort of big sandbar thing further out, and we kayaked over and had a look around, and it was all sunny and great.
Then myself, my brother and one of my cousins spent about half an hour to 45 minutes drifting downwards and then slowly crawling upwards against a rather strong current, before drifting down again. It was fun. And we spent the time talking and laughing hysterically over completely absurd things such as "I ain't no fool 'cause I go to school!" Yeah really. Then we discussed something that had been bothering me a great deal and came to four possible reasons/conclusions:
  1. He is gay.
  2. He is Edward Cullen.
  3. He is Edgar Allen Poe.
  4. Because The Master ate a turkey.

I have a feeling there was a fifth one, but I can't remember it. Anyway the discussion still proved inconclusive, but was highly amusing and delightful nonetheless.
............................yeah!
Anyway it was a good time and it was all very nice and the moon was really big and bright.
So it's been a good couple of days.
I am happy!
.....and you know, there was something on the anon meme, on page two, that was completely and utterly awesome and epic and amazing.
.....I'm just saying. Page two. Fandomsecrets? Just saying.
...Page two.
And various other pages with other interesting and fascinating ideas.
One of which was a sort of "NEW PERSONAL CANON" thing.
.....I am going to leave now!

No comments: