Sunday, October 25, 2009

T-Rex Tries It: Bleh

Hmm so I was ill on Thursday and had to leave my science exam. Blehhhh
Anyway I recovered and I am fine now, and exams are over for a little while, and I'm pretty sure I did really badly. Especially at English and maths, uuuugh.
Hmm well all my friends said they were going to Giappo's after exams, turns out they didn't but changed it to another time but I don't know if they went or not. Anyway I went there today because I wanted to avec ma famille and I had an ice cream that was hazelnut (oh my god it was like those praline chocolates in ice cream form) and coffee and creamy baileys, it was highly delicious. Anyway then we wandered around aimlessly and I was rather distressed by that, then we went to Real Groovy as we tend to do and I got Pretty. Odd because it was three dollars. Seriously, quelle bargain! And I looked in the little album booklet and got all sad and angry at them for being all adorable and TOGETHER, stupid sucky band. >=[

And then I saw HAARP for about $70 (seriously, I feel sorry for the poor sod who buys that when you can get it for $15).
And my pa got Dark Side of the Moon which wasn't really surprising and we listened to some of that and it's pretty rad, and also the night before I was watching The Wall. Seriously, what's the deal with that? O_o

Well I don't know what else to say.

No comments: