Saturday, October 31, 2009

Failing at playing guitars

I keep having dreams in which I am made to play instruments on stage, I believe this has happened three times now, and each time, I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING. It always seems to work out okay, but first was a dream in which I had to play with Fall out Boy (I was just re-reading some old blog posts and saw that, hah.) Then I was playing bass at school in the hall with some band, no idea what I was doing.
And a few days ago I was playing in a band, it seemed NO ONE knew what was going on to be honest. That was also in the hall. Good times!
I got a radical haircut today, there's a spot over my eye that hurts.
That is all.
Also I am obsessed with the song Money by Pink Floyd, it's impossible to get out of your head.
Okay well that's all.
Oh maaaan, I haven't listened to this song in SO LONG! When the day met the night? I always thought it was kind of weird and didn't listen to it much, but it's sounding pretty awesome right now!
Aw, stupid panic at the disco. /o\ and \o/? awww. Sad. Happy. I become bipolar when I listen to them these days? I still love them though.

1 comment:

Here said...

YOU HAIRCUT IS AWESOME KMIC. Yeah, and I feel sorry for you and your dreams. But since your all musically talented in real life I'm sure it's a-ok.