Friday, July 17, 2009

Insufferable Troglodytes! Or some such thing.

Number of times mistaken for a guy: 10.
Hurhurhur. I have to wonder. That's only the number of times I have been aware that people thought I was a guy- something they would have said to me. Yesterday it was "are you two boys enjoying your holidays?" Oooh, it's bad when shop people say it. I feel bad and I have to get out of there. Don't really mind otherwise, but I just feel really weird having the word "boy" associated with me because it doesn't feel right at all. I'm a girl, people! Despite any evidence to the contrary.
So yeah, if people who have talked to me think I'm a guy, I wonder how many people who just see me walking along think I am a guy. Hahaha. Personally I don't really see how- my face doesn't seem particularly guyish. It seems more, girlishly structured. I guess it's just the hair and the clothes. XDD

I am reading 1984! Finally. That sure angers up the blood, much like reading Animal Farm did. Hahah. There's something about those books, you know the ideas in them that make me want to go AAARRRGGH WHYYY!!!!! HBNARRGHGSKANAGHAE!!!!! Those stupid pigs in Animal Farm and the insane! stuff in 1984. Daaaaaaaamn. Truly impossible to do anything! But the freakiest part was when that guy who was working on the dictionary goes on about how the language will eventually be structured to be only a few small words, and that all of history and literature from the past would be erased, no shakespeare, no nothing. Just a few root words and their stemming words, ie, "good". Becomes ungood, or bonusgood or superbigbonusgood (or whatever it was) replacing words like marvellous! wonderful! fantastic! and so on. And the fact that people actually go along with this and manage to be completely brainwashed by this insanity and the insensitivity towards violence, AAERRRRGGHH!!! Anywho, it's great. Although Winston sure was a super jerkass kid. O_o

ANYWAY!
I verily much want Muse to hurry up and release the next parts of the United States Of Eurasia song. But I guess I have to be patient while people run around the Eurasian landmass at geostrategically placed points... or some such thing. XD
Welp. I guess that's all. Fascinating I know.... =D


Edit: WOAH. WOAH. Okay. So United States Of Eurasia starts with this soulful piano, some violins and whatnot in the background, some gentle lyrics, tra la la, very nice to listen to. Presently some quiet drums start in the background, just a slow rhythm. But this only goes for about a minute, and out of nowhere- he gets angry, crescendo!! loud!!!! HIGH PITCH, WAILING GUITARS!!!! Basically Bohemian Rhapsody if you need any idea hahah. Matt's voice is very strong! Loud drums and then we suddenly get this bizarre arabian thing going on, some clapping/clicking stuff (they recorded in a bathroom?) thudding drums WHOOOOOOOO!!!!
And that's all for now. ARASGHASGKASGLAKSJGWORIHT
=D

No comments: